It can be quite annoying when you purchase a product and it turns out badly. It’s one of the reasons why customers love to test products before making any purchase. And it relates not only to tangible products; even software apps like spy apps need proper testing before becoming permanent tools.
The Best Spy Apps with Free Trial and How They Work
For any spy phone app with free trial to work, that app has to be installed on the target device. Installing any spy app would require access to the device you want to spy on, and there are several ways you can achieve this. For starters, you can create a website that grants you access to the phone of interest.
Also, you can call or send a text message with the link to download the free trial spy app to your target phone. Once the spy apps have been installed by the device owner, you can proceed to keep an eye on them.
What Are the Best Spy Apps with Free Trial?
Instead of waiting till you subscribe before you know what you’re getting, here are the 5 best spy apps with free trials along with their unique features:
1. TiSPY: The Undetectable Spy App
First on our list of phone spy apps with free trial is TiSPY. It is a phone monitoring application that helps parents keep an eye on their children, ensuring their safety. Since you won’t always be there to keep an eye on your growing kids, TiSPY can help you ensure they are protected from the dangers of the internet.
- A 3-day free trial period.
- Scheduled screen, audio, and photo record command.
- AI detects and immediately alerts you of adult content such as porn; you can immediately block access to such content.
- 2 minutes are required for a remote install of the app.
- Access to contacts, social media activities, voice recording, and call logs, as well as the ability to block contacts.
2. iKeyMonitor: Free Trial iPhone Spy App
Available for all Android and iOS devices, iKeyMonitor grants you amazing phone monitoring features as well as a 3-day worth free trial to check out its cool features.
- iKeyMonitor helps extract data from social platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Tinder, Viber, and so on.
- GPS sensors give you details of your kid’s current location.
- Geo-fencing is used to restrict or allow access to restricted areas on the internet.
- With iKeyMonitor, you can also eavesdrop on conversations if your purpose is to spy on your boyfriend or girlfriend or teenage kids.
- A free plan option that you don’t find on many paid spy apps today.
3. pcTattletale: The Best Spy App with Free Trial
If you’d like to try a spy app that offers a free trial, you’ll love pcTattletale. Unlike other cell phone spy app tools on this list, pcTattletale offers you 7 days to test its amazing features for free!
- Live stream of your kids’ or spouse’s mobile activities without the target phone.
- Allows to check out communication via email, SMS, social messengers, etc.
- pcTattletale works in the background to monitor activities, making it one of the most undetectable spy apps.
- You can easily discover if your kids are developing phone addictions by checking the number of clicks per hour on your child’s device.
- 7-day free trial is available without a credit card being required.
4. FamiSafe: Free Trial Spy App for Android
FamiSafe is one of our newest spy apps developed by Wondershare to help you keep an eye on your teens and tweens.
- This cellphone spy app comes with an Alerts feature that immediately notifies you if your kids input certain adult keywords such as porn, alcohol, drugs, and so on.
- Screen Time Tracking allows you to get into the phone to monitor how long your kids spend on their screens. You can also limit screen time to prevent phone addiction.
- It comes with a 3-day free trial period with no credit card required.
- You can filter what your kids have access to using the Web Content Filtering feature.
5. Qustodio: The Parental Control Spy App
Last on our list of spy apps for mobile phones is Qustodio. Qustodio is a great parental phone monitoring app that helps you keep your kids’ mobile activities in check.
- It is compatible with various devices, including Android, iOS, Chromebook, and Mac OS X.
- You can use its monitoring features to spy on iMessages, call history, and block suspicious contacts with no jailbreak required.
- Its YouTube monitoring feature means this spy phone app can auto-forward the list of videos your kids watch, and you can block the inappropriate ones.
- Other features include a panic button, app blocker, and family locator.
Spy Apps with Free Trial: Knowing the Good and the Bad
Having a cell phone spy app comes with its pros and cons. While hidden spy apps are great on their own, there are various benefits as well as flaws that help you make conclusive decisions on the software use.
- Free trials help you get accustomed to the apps without having to spend first.
- Advanced features are made available during free trial periods.
- You can easily opt out if you’re not satisfied.
- Trials periods are always limited. Hence, you’ll be required to subscribe if you want to use the app after the trial period elapses.
- You may encounter some limitations with the functionality of the apps when trying them out for free. Hence, payment may be required to fully access all of the app’s features.
Conclusion: Are These Free Trial Phone Monitoring Apps Worth the Money?
Free trial phone spy apps have the edge over paid spy apps due to their opportunity to check out the software for free and evaluate all pros and cons of whether it is worth the money. While testing the app, you can view all activities on the target device via a convenient app dashboard. Phone monitoring apps are a must-have tool for keeping your close ones safe on the net, and a free trial is a cherry on the pie.