Donald Trump and Joe Biden are meeting today in Cleveland for the first of three debates and you can watch live stream of the event online right here when the 2020 debate starts
On Tuesday, September 29, at 9 PM ET, President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will come face-to-face in the first presidential debate of 2020. The event will take place at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
After Request From Trump Campaign, Biden Does Not Consent To Have Ears Checked For Devices Ahead Of Debate
Where to watch Presidential Debate 2020 live stream online
The debate will be shown on almost all TV networks, including ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Fox News, C-Span and CNN. The TV networks will also broadcast the coverage of the Presidential Debate 2020 on their respective YouTube Channels. Like here, here and here.
Or you can watch the live stream of the 2020 debate right here:
Trump vs Biden debate 2020 start time
The debate is scheduled to start at 9 PM ET and will run for approximately 90 minutes without any commercial breaks in between the debate time.
REPORTS: Biden Camp Asking for Debate Breaks Every 30 Minutes, Trump Team Says ‘No’
Topics for the Trump vs Biden 2020 debate
The first debate between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will cover six topics. The debate will be moderated by Chris Wallace. Around 15 minutes will be given to the contestant to cover each topic. Here is the list of the topics (order will be chosen by the moderator):
- Trump and Biden’s records
- The integrity of the election
- The Supreme Court
- Race and violence in US cities
- The economy
Joe Biden releases tax returns before first presidential debate
- First presidential debate – Tuesday, Sept 29 at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Vice presidential debate – Wednesday, Oct 7 at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Second presidential debate – Thursday, Oct 15 at Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami, Florida
- Third presidential debate – Thursday, Oct 22 at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee