A woman, a TikToker described how she mistook one of her AirPods for Ibuprofen and accidentally swallowed it.
The Boston-based user @iamcarliiib explained on TikTok that she was sharing this information “for educational purposes,” and that she was holding the pill in one hand.
TikToker swallowed one of the AirPods, makes video
“I was crawling into bed,” she says in the TikTok video, “I had Ibuprofen 800 in my right hand and I had my left AirPod in my left hand.”
“I like threw something back, took my water bottle and took a sip… then realised it wasn’t the Ibuprofen,” she added. “I tried puking it up and it won’t come out.”
The TikToker claimed that it came out naturally and that she had an x-ray to prove it. She also stated that she would not attempt to use the AirPod again.
Video: She claimed the swallowed AirPod had connection
In a separate video, she also revealed that the swallowed AirPod was still connected to her iPhone while she was on the phone. As a result, gurgling sounds recorded in her stomach were included in a voice memo she sent to a friend.
Reply to @bitchcraft____ #greenscreen