Former President Donald Trump to discuss Thursday’s Kabul attack in an interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News.
You may also like
About the author
While studying economics, Brendan found himself comfortably falling down the rabbit hole of restaurant work, ultimately opening a consulting business and working as a private wine buyer. On a whim, he moved to China, and in his first week following a triumphant pub quiz victory, he found himself bleeding on the floor based on his arrogance. The same man who put him there offered him a job lecturing for the University of Wales in various sister universities throughout the Middle Kingdom. While primarily lecturing in descriptive and comparative statistics, Brendan simultaneously earned an Msc in Banking and International Finance from the University of Wales-Bangor. He's presently doing something he hates, respecting French people. Well, two, his wife and her mother in the lovely town of Antigua, Guatemala.
- Elon Musk speaks out against vaccine mandates
- US says Amazon running illegal monopoly in online retail
- Korea on ‘brink of nuclear war,’ North warns UN
- Hunter Biden sues Giuliani for computer fraud over laptop
- Macron, Meloni, talk migration in Rome
- Michael Jackson moonwalk hat sells for 77,640 euros
- US consumer confidence declines, fueled by energy costs
- Contaminated drug causes vision loss for dozens of Pakistan diabetics
- Don’t tell women what to wear, UN says after France bans hijab at Olympics
- Russia rejects Navalny appeal against 19-year sentence: AFP