The best technological advancements are taking place, as we can see. Successful businesses enjoy fantastic things in this way. First of all, connecting people, things, machines, and applications is easy. Automation is needed nonetheless to do that. Because of the chance to develop and safeguard their network infrastructure, businesses today tremendously profit from it. The CCNP Enterprise now encompasses several specialties. There is a lot to sort through because there are six CCNP specialty exams.
Here, we’ll examine the CCNP certification path and assist you in selecting the ideal CCNP Enterprise specialist test. You can also refer to the CCNP ENARSI dumps here.
What exactly is a Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)?
Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) is the next level up from CCNA and demands a considerably deep understanding of many different technologies and tasks. It is to expect at the CCNA level. CCNPs generally work as senior network engineers in a variety of settings. The CCNP can operate as a team leader assisting junior-level network engineers through their assignments or as an individual engineer working on various technologies/devices.
What’s the distinction between the old and new CCNP exams?
Anyone who felt the new examinations were more challenging than the old ones was correct. There is no one solution to this topic, although they are more demanding from our perspective. Consider things from the opposing side as well. In reality, the prior examinations were outdated since they required a significant upgrade to include all of the topics pertinent to today’s network environment. This pertains to learning Python and other programming languages while focusing on automation. You can find nothing like it in earlier testing.
Which CCNP Enterprise Specialty Exam Should I Take?
We advise reading the entire article for context and look what I found:
- If you want a network engineering credential akin to the previous CCNP Routing & Switching certification, take the 300-410 ENARSI CCNP Enterprise specialty test.
- If you prefer to work with edge routing and SD-WAN technology, take the 300-415 ENSDWI CCNP Enterprise Specialist exam.
- If you like to design enterprise networks, take the 300-420 ENSLD CCNP Enterprise specialisation test.
- If you want to become a wireless design engineer, take the 300-425 ENWLSD CCNP Enterprise specialist exam (someone who designs wireless networks).
- If you wish to become a wireless engineer, take the 300-430 ENWLSI CCNP Enterprise specialisation exam (someone who configures, manages, and troubleshoots wireless networks).
- If you wish to work as a network automation engineer, pass the 300-435 ENAUTO CCNP Enterprise Specialist exam.
Everybody Is Required to Take the 350-401 ENCOR Core CCNP Exam
Whatever CCNP specialty course you choose, you must pass the 350-401 ENCOR core exam. The knowledge and concepts covered in this test relate to enterprise network management, security, and troubleshooting. All candidates for the CCNP must pass the core exam because the contents apply to all specialisations.
This kind of division has two advantages:
- All CCNP-certified individuals share a set of fundamental abilities and values.
- Exams for specialisation can concentrate on subjects most pertinent to the field.
The Six Exams for the CCNP Enterprise Specialty
To obtain your CCNP Enterprise, you can pair the 350-401 ENCOR with any one of six specialisation exams. We’ll look at each in the sections below. We’ll discuss which job descriptions a particular exam might be a good fit for as we go.
1. Using Cisco’s advanced routing and services for businesses (300-410 ENARSI)
Given its concentration, the CCNP Enterprise specialist exam 300-410 ENARSI is a solid choice for:
- Network engineers
- Senior network administrators
2. Putting Cisco SD-WAN solutions into practice (300-415 ENSDWI)
Given its specialisation, the CCNP Enterprise specialist exam 300-410 ENSDWI is a suitable choice for:
- WAN Engineers
- Solution designers focusing on SD-WAN and edge technologies
3. Creating Cisco Business Networks (300-420 ENSLD)
Given its concentration, the CCNP Enterprise specialist test 300-420 ENSLD is a suitable choice for:
- Network architects
- Network managers
4. Constructing Cisco Business Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWSLD)
Given its area of specialisation, the CCNP Enterprise specialist test 300-425 ENWSLD is suitable for:
- Wireless sales engineers
- Wireless design engineers
5. Putting Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks into Practice (300-430 ENWLSI)
Given its area of specialisation, the CCNP Enterprise specialty exam 300-430 ENWSLI is suitable for:
- Wireless engineers
- Wireless integrators
6. Cisco Enterprise Solutions Automation (ENAUTO 300-435)
Given its area of specialisation, the CCNP Enterprise specialist exam 300-435 ENAUTO is suitable for:
- Network automation engineers
- DevOps engineers.
Finally, we hope this post has assisted you in determining which CCNP Enterprise Specialization exam is best for you. It is critical to remember that there are no incorrect replies. The goal is to match your certification procedure to your professional objectives. Decide where you want to go and take the CCNP Enterprise Specialty test that corresponds to your goals. SPOTO offers current exam transcripts and training courses to assist you in preparing for the CCNP exam.