The National Health Commission said the self-test kits would now be available for clinics and ordinary citizens to buy via “retail pharmacies, online sales platforms and other channels”, as authorities locked down a northern city of nine million and closed schools in Shanghai to bring infections down.
You may also like
About the author
Agence France-Presse (AFP) is a French international news agency headquartered in Paris, France. Founded in 1835 as Havas, it is the world's oldest news agency.
- GTA 6 trailer drops, flagging 2025 game release
- Saudi Arabia says ‘absolutely not’ to oil phaseout at COP28
- Israeli military admits two civilian deaths for every Hamas fighter in Gaza
- US to restrict visas for Ugandans implementing anti-gay law
- Canada’s public broadcaster to cut 10% of workforce
- White House warns Putin could win if aid to Ukraine dries up
- Niger ends security and defence partnerships with the EU: government
- Putin tells European ambassadors he regrets bad ties
- Ukraine war responsible for 150 million tons of CO2 emissions: experts
- Parents of 9-year-old Chiefs fan considering to sue Deadspin over ‘blackface’ claim