This is a developing story..
You may also like
About the author
Agence France-Presse (AFP) is a French state-owned international news agency based in Paris. It is the world's oldest news agency, having been founded in 1835 as Havas.
- Uzbekistan gas explosion kills at least five
- World ‘dangerously unprepared’ for next crisis: Red Cross
- Kyiv calls International Olympic Committee ‘promoter of war’
- NATO chief asks South Korea to ‘step up’ military support for Ukraine
- Boris Johnson: Putin threatened to lob missile at me
- Gunmen kill eight at birthday party in South Africa: police
- Philips cuts 6,000 more jobs after sleep device recall
- Poland to raise defence budget to 4% of GDP
- Russia’s forces advancing near Ukraine’s Vugledar: Moscow-installed offical
- At least 25 worshippers killed in Pakistan mosque blast