On Monday, President Joe Biden will address the nation about the United States’ withdrawal from Afghanistan, after the planned withdrawal of American forces turned deadly at Kabul’s airport as thousands attempted to flee the country following the Taliban’s takeover. Watch livestream of Biden address when it starts here:
You may also like
About the author
While studying economics, Brendan found himself comfortably falling down the rabbit hole of restaurant work, ultimately opening a consulting business and working as a private wine buyer. On a whim, he moved to China, and in his first week following a triumphant pub quiz victory, he found himself bleeding on the floor based on his arrogance. The same man who put him there offered him a job lecturing for the University of Wales in various sister universities throughout the Middle Kingdom. While primarily lecturing in descriptive and comparative statistics, Brendan simultaneously earned an Msc in Banking and International Finance from the University of Wales-Bangor. He's presently doing something he hates, respecting French people. Well, two, his wife and her mother in the lovely town of Antigua, Guatemala.
- 10 Tips for Running a Business from Home
- Reports of shooting near WSU’s Greek Row in Pullman
- GLITCH: Twitter showing double notifications
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal; Bitcoin price falls
- VIDEO: White students “kicked out” of multicultural space at ASU
- Capitol Police searching for ‘suspicious activity’ in Madison, Monroe Buildings [UPDATED]
- New Orleans unveils emergency sanitation plan amid trash crisis
- Elon Musk and partner Grimes break up after 3 year relationship
- What Are The World’s 5 Most Traded Currencies?
- Israel bans unvaccinated teachers, require teachers to show ‘Green Pass’ to enter schools