Starting this week, Apple is reopening 25 of its retail stores across the US states, alongside 12 in Canada and 10 in Italy. However, before you can be eligible to shop, you’ll need a face mask and a temperature check. That came as a result of the Apple Stores’ safety measures published on the company’s website by the senior vice president, Deidre O’Brien.
In this article, we’ll be talking about the latest Apple Stores’ safety measures put in place to prevent the spread of coronavirus. In addition, we’ll also be showing you a list of the stores reopening in the US.
The Apple Stores Safety Measures
According to O’Brien’s post on Sunday, it’s mandatory that everyone should put on a face mask. However, in case you don’t have a face covering, Apple will offer you one before entering the store. Besides that, there’ll also be temperature checks at every entry point, with a few health-related questions. That’ll help to screen people who have the symptoms or who has contact history with an infected patient.
In addition to that, the Apple Stores’ safety measures also include a frequent deep cleaning of all surfaces, display products, and other exposed areas in the stores. Besides that, there’ll be rules that enforce social distancing inside the stores. That’ll help to limit the number of customers that can enter the stores at a specific time. The Apple Stores’ safety measures also extend to the Genius bars across all the opening stores, as there’ll be a one-on-one personalized service.
Here’s a list of the safety measures laid down by Apple as it reopens some of its stores today:
- There will be temperature checks and answering health-related questions, before entering the stores.
- Also, wearing of face mask is compulsory for everyone, including customers and employees.
- There’ll be the deep cleaning of surfaces, high trafficked areas, and displayed products.
- To exercise social distancing, there’ll be restrictions, as to the number of people that can enter the stores at a specific time.
- Lastly, there’ll be a curbside pickup and drop off option.
List And Date Of Apple Stores Reopening This Week
According to some locations in the US, here’s a list of Apple Stores opening around you.
- Tacoma Mall (Tacoma) – May 18
- University Village (Seattle) – May 18
- Southcenter (Tukwila) – May 18
- Alderwood Mall (Lynwood) – May 18
- Bellevue Square (Bellevue) – May 18
- River Park Square (Spokane) – May 18
- Higuera Street (San Louis Obispo) – May 18
- Arden Fair (Sacramento) – May 18
- Roseville (Roseville) – May 18
- Fashion Fair (Fresno) – May 20
- Del Monte (Monterey) – May 20
- Valley Plaza (Bakersfield) – May 20
- Vintage Faire (Modesto) – May 20
- St. Johns Town Center (Jacksonville) – May 18
- Altamonte (Altamonte Springs) – May 18
- Millenia (Orlando) – May 18
- Florida Mall (Orlando) – May 18
- The Promenade at Chenal, Little Rock, AR
- Promenade Shops at Briargate, Colorado Springs, CO (May 18)
- Ala Moana, Honolulu, HI (May 20)
- Kahala, Honolulu, HI (May 20)
- Royal Hawaiian, Honolulu, HI (May 20)
- Penn Square, Oklahoma City, OK (May 20)
- Woodland Hills, Tulsa, OK (May 20)