It’s no more news that the stable version of Android 11 is finally out. However, in case you aren’t aware of it, Google officially released the operating system on September 7, 2020. So far, the giant tech company has been able to roll out the Android OS to its Pixel devices. Also, some Android OEMs, including OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme, have also started rolling out the skin version of the Android 11 update to their eligible devices. In case you’re wondering when your phone will get the new update, you can scroll down to check for it below.
When Will My Google Pixel Phone Receive The Android 11 Update?
Surely, you’ll agree with us that the Google Pixel devices are always the first to receive any Android software update. Therefore, the new Android 11 update is already available for the eligible Pixel device. Are you wondering whether your phone will be able to pick up the update? Worry no more! Here’s the list of Google pixel devices that are eligible for the new Android 11 update.
- Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel-3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3a, Pixel 3a XL
- Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4a
When Will My Samsung Phone Receive The Update?
Samsung isn’t known to always roll out updates quickly to its devices. As such, the company hasn’t started rolling out the new Android 11 update. Last month, the company made an announcement, stating that it’s now committed to rolling out major OS updates to its flagship smartphones for three years. Furthermore, the company added that it’ll commence that with the S10 series. Looking at that, here are some of the devices that should receive the new Android 11 update.
- Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy-S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 10 Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy-Note 20 Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
For non-flagship devices, the company guarantees two Android OS updates to all of them. As such, you should expect your phone to receive the new operating system if it falls within the time frame. Speaking of when the new Android 11 update will be available, you can expect it around December or January. That’s the same time that the previous releases, Galaxy S10 and S9 received the update during their time.
When Will My OnePlus Phone Receive The Android 11 Update?
OnePlus rolled out the public beta of Oxygen OS 11, based Android 11 update, to the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro devices on September 8. With that, it means the company will soon start rolling out the stable version of the operating system to its eligible devices. For now, the Chinese company is yet to announce when it’ll start rolling out the stable version of the Android OS. However, based on previous releases, we should be able to guess the exact date. The company rolled out the Android 10 update to some of its devices, including OnePlus 7 and 6 series, at the end of last year. Also, the OnePlus 5 series picked up the Android 10 update in May 2020. As such, you should expect the same thing to happen this time around. You should also expect the upcoming OnePlus 8T to launch, running Android 11 out of the box.
That said, here are the eligible OnePlus devices to receive the new Android 11 update below.
- OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren Edition, OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus-7 Pro 5G, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6
When Will My Xiaomi Phone Receive The Update?
In case you’re wondering when your Xiaomi phone will receive the new Android 11 update, here’s what we know about it below. The company has already started rolling out a closed Android 11 beta to the Mi 10 series. With that, it means you should expect the Android 11 update to start rolling out to the below-listed devices sooner than later.
- Xiaomi-Mi 10, Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth Edition
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Xiaomi-Mi 9, Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G, Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
- Xiaomi Mi 9T, Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Xiaomi-Mi A3
- Redmi K30 Pro, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30i 5G
- POCO M2 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20
- Redmi-Note 9, Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
- POCO F2 Pro
- Redmi 10X Pro, Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi-9, Redmi 9C, Redmi 9A
- POCO X2
When Will My Oppo Phone Receive The Update?
Oppo has already started rolling out the beta version ColorOS 11, which is based on Android 11, to some of its devices. As such, you should expect the company to roll out the Android 11 update pretty soon. Furthermore, here are some of the devices that’ll be eligible for the ColorOS 11 update, including when they’ll bag the operating system. You should expect the new Android 11 update to also roll out to them a few weeks after the skin update.
- Oppo-Find X2: received the beta update on September 8. You should expect the final version to roll out by December 2020.
- Oppo Find X2 Pro: picked up the beta update on September 8. You should expect the final version to roll out by December 2020.
- Oppo-Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini: received the beta update 0n September 8. You should expect the final version to roll out by December 2020.
- Oppo Reno 3: beta update on September 8
- Oppo-Reno 3 Pro: received the beta update on September 8
When Will My Realme Phone Receive The Android 11 Update?
Currently, Realme has started working on its latest Android skin, Realme UI 2.0. It has already started testing a closed beta version of the update, which is based on Android 11, on its X50 Pro. Furthermore, there’s no statement yet as to when the update will extend to the public. Also, we are still unsure of the devices that’ll be able to pick up the Android 11 update. However, we believe recently released devices (not older than 18 months) should get it. That said, here are some of the devices that’ll bag the Android 11 update below:
- Realme-7/7 Pro
- Realme 6/6 Pro / 6i / 6S
- Realme X50 / X50 Pro / X50 Pro 5G
- Realme 5/5 Pro / 5i / 5s
- Realme-3/3 Pro
- Realme Narzo 10 / Narzo 10A
- Realme-X2 / X2 Pro
- Realme X / XT
You can check here to read more about the eligible devices to receive the new Android 11 update.